The Performing Arts Department is dedicated to creating professional quality performance that ranges in style from self-created pieces to classical works to contemporary performance. Students are taught to respect the creative environment and all the elements that go into the realization of a production, both on and off-stage. Two fully-equipped performance spaces and a large scene shop provide the ground for skilled tech training and ambitious scenic, sound and lighting design elements.
- Fall Production - Our Town
- Marlborough Ensemble Theatre - "We Twelve"
- Spring Production - The Little Prince
- All School Dance Concert - Haiku
- Evening of Dance - Theme and Variations
- Winter Choral Concert - Beautiful December
- Spring Choral Concert - A Clear Blue Morning
- Instrument Ensemble ~ Spring Recital
- All-School Play - Peter and the Starcatcher
- Middle School Musical - Singin' in the Rain
- Marlborough Ensemble Theatre - The Women of Lockerbie
- All-School Dance Concert - Intersections
- Evening of Dance Featuring Dance Dimensions - Letters to the World
- Winter Choral Concert - Will the Circle Be Unbroken
- Instrument Ensemble - A Recital of Chamber Music