Gifts to endowment ensure the long-term financial health and stability of our school and allow Marlborough to remain competitive by recruiting and retaining the best faculty and providing the finest educational experience for our students.
养老 gifts are professionally invested to provide income for the School’s operating budget, 金融援助, and faculty support in perpetuity. Gifts to endowment may be of any size and may be designated for a particular purpose or to an existing named endowment fund.
Named endowment funds may be created with gifts of $100,000 or more. To make a gift to the 养老 Fund, please 联系 the Advancement Office at (323) 964-8414.
Examples of Current 养老s
- How do endowment gifts help Marlborough?
- Is my gift to Marlborough tax deductible?
- How can I make a gift to the endowment fund?
- How can I establish a named endowment fund?
- I would like to give to an existing endowment fund. Is there a list of funds to which I may contribute?